V-Jaw Tongue & Groove pliers offer a unique jaw design creating more points of contact on round stock and tubing. This creates a stronger bite and more control. High leverage Diagonal Cutting pliers offer precision-machined knife and anvil style cutting edges to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life. CHANNELLOCK® Long Nose pliers have a crosshatched teeth pattern that provides reliable grip in either direction, while a narrow nose profile provides extra precision. CHANNELLOCK® Linemen's pliers feature Xtreme Leverage Technology (XLT) for considerably less force required to cut than traditional high leverage designs. Crosshatch jaws provide maximum grip. Adjustable Wrenches have a greater jaw capacity to support larger nuts and bolts with thinner jaws for greater access in tight spaces. 4 thread knurl and non-protruding jaws provide greater capacity; minimal head width improves performance in confined spaces. Professional drivers mean business with custom heat-treated alloy steel blades, nickel chrome finish for exceptional corrosion resistance, and precision-machined vapor blast tips for a precise fit .
- Set Includes: 12", 10", & 6.5" V-Jaw Tongue & Groove, 8" Long Nose, 6" Diagonal, 9" HL Linemen's, 6" Slip Joint pliers & 10" Adjustable Wrench
- XTREME LEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY (XLT™) means considerably less force required to cut than traditional high leverage
- V-Jaws give you more points of contact on round stock and tubing
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges and teeth grip better, last longer, and easily cut hardened steel wire
- Precision-machined knife and anvil style cutting edges to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- High carbon steel for superior performance on the job, and an ultimate rust preventative coating
- Adjustable Wrench made of Chrome vanadium steel construction for strength and durability
- Longer jaws grip better, thinner jaws give greater access in tight spaces
- Pliers made in the USA.
Adjustable wrench made in Spain.