432 10-inch V-Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers
CHANNELLOCK® 432 10" Tongue & Groove Pliers feature a unique v-jaw design that creates more points of contact on round stock and tubing. These pliers are built to last with a PERMALOCK® fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and laser-hardened teeth to provide a better, longer lasting grip. CHANNELLOCK® V-Jaw Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- V-JAWS for more points of contact on round stock and tubing
- RELIABLE PERMALOCK® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure with increased joint strength
- STRONG 90-degree, laser-hardened teeth for superior grip and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- UNDERCUT tongue & groove won’t slip
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
|Jaw Length||1.37 in.||34.8 mm|
|Overall Length||10.0 in.||254.0 mm|
|Joint Thickness||0.43 in.||10.92 mm|
|Jaw Capacity||2 in.||50.8 mm|
|Handle Span||2.2 in.||55.88 mm|
|Weight||0.95 lbs.||430.91 g|