442 12-inch V-Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers
CHANNELLOCK® 442 12" Tongue & Groove Pliers feature a unique v-jaw design that creates more points of contact on round stock and tubing. These pliers are built to last with a PERMALOCK® fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and laser-hardened teeth to provide a better, longer lasting grip. CHANNELLOCK® V-JAW Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- V-JAWS for more points of contact on round stock and tubing
- RELIABLE PERMALOCK® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure with increased joint strength
- STRONG 90-degree, laser-hardened teeth for superior grip and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- UNDERCUT tongue and groove won’t slip
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
|Jaw Length||1.5 in.||38.1 mm|
|Overall Length||12.0 in.||304.8 mm|
|Joint Thickness||0.5 in.||12.7 mm|
|Jaw Capacity||2.25 in.||57.15 mm|
|Handle Span||1.69 in.||42.93 mm|
|Weight||1.78 lbs.||807.39 g|