910 9-inch Cable Cutter Aviation Snip
CHANNELLOCK® 910 9" Cable/Wire Cutter Specialty Snips overpower the most heavy duty materials. CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips and M2 alloy steel blade inserts give strength and durability through tough cuts. The CHANNELLOCK® model 910 is made in USA and cuts wire rope cable, spring hardened wire, and mild steel rod.
- IMPROVED M2 alloy steel blade inserts cut most wire rope, steel and stainless steel rod up to 5/32"
- 8:1 compound joint action for maximum cutting power with minimum effort
- DURABLE, long-lasting double overwind spring reduces hand fatigue
- HIGH TENSILE steel handles
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
|Overall Length||8.38 in.||212.73 mm|
|Joint Thickness||0.83 in.||21.08 mm|
|Cutting Edge||0.45 in.||21.08 mm|
|Handle Span||1.9 in.||48.26 mm|
|Weight||0.88 lbs.||399.16 g|