909CB 9.5-inch CODE BLUE® Crimping Pliers
The CHANNELLOCK® 909CB Crimper/Cutter offers a sleek nose design that easily maneuvers into tight places to make the perfect crimp on both insulated and non-insulated solderless connections and terminals. Precise laser heat-treated cutting edges and durable high carbon steel makes this the only crimper you'll ever need. CHANNELLOCK® 909CB Crimper/Cutters are made in USA and forged from high carbon steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- CENTER CUT design aligns cutting edges in the center of the plier head providing additional leverage and overall performance
- CRIMPER for use on insulated and non-insulated connections and terminals using 10-22 AWG wire
- LASER heat-treated cutting edges perform better and last longer
- PRECISION machined knife and anvil style cutting edges ensure perfect mating for superior performance and longevity
- FORGED high carbon steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- CODE BLUE® grips are designed for durability and comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
|Jaw Length||1.16 in.||29.46 mm|
|Overall Length||9.38 in.||238.25 mm|
|Joint Thickness||0.48 in.||12.19 mm|
|Joint Width||0.48 in.||12.19 mm|
|Cutting Edge||0.43 in.||12.19 mm|
|Handle Span||2.13 in.||54.1 mm|
|Weight||0.94 lbs.||426.38 g|