808PW 8-inch Reversible Jaw Adjustable Wrench
The CHANNELLOCK® 808PW 8" Reversible Jaw, Extra Wide Adjustable Wrench features an additional pipe wrench jaw option, making these strong and reliable wrenches more versatile than ever. The reversible jaw makes simple work on bolts and fasteners as well as on round stock. The self-gripping, angled teeth design grips pipe and rounded fasteners tight the first time, every time. The combination of a smart and comfortable tapered handle design and a 4-thread knurl provides precise performance in confined spaces. CHANNELLOCK® Adjustable Wrenches are made in Spain and forged from rugged chrome vanadium steel.
- REVERSIBLE jaw for work on bolts and round stock
- WIDE jaws offer extra capacity, supporting larger nuts and bolts
- LONGER jaws grip better
- MEASUREMENT SCALES are laser engraved (in. on front, mm. on reverse) and are handy for sizing nuts, pipe and tube diameters
- PRECISE 4-thread knurl improves adjustment accuracy
- ERGONOMIC tapered handle
- RUGGED Chrome Vanadium steel construction
- CHROME finish for ultimate rust prevention
- Made to CHANNELLOCK® specifications in Spain.
|Overall Length||8.21 in.||208.6 mm|
|Joint Thickness||0.55 in.||13.97 mm|
|Joint Width||0.55 in.||13.97 mm|
|Jaw Capacity||1.34 in.||34.04 mm|
|Weight||0.62 lbs.||281.23 g|
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.