806SW 6-inch Precision Adjustable Wrench with Extra Slim Jaw
The CHANNELLOCK® 806SW Xtra Slim Jaw Adjustable Wrench features 68% slimmer jaws than a standard wrench of its size for maximum accessibility. The combination of a smart and comfortable tapered handle design, 4-thread knurl and minimal head width provides precise performance in confined spaces. . This precision wrench is only intended for use that does not exceed 400 inch pounds of torque. CHANNELLOCK® Adjustable Wrenches are made in Spain and forged from chrome vanadium steel.
- XTRA SLIM jaws are up to 68% thinner than a standard wrench of the same size
- LONGER jaws grip better, providing greater access in tight spaces
- Precision use Only - Max Torque Rating: 400 IN. LBS
- MEASUREMENT SCALES are laser engraved (in. on front, mm. on reverse) and handy for sizing nuts, pipe and tube diameters
- PRECISE 4-thread knurl improves adjustment accuracy
- OPTIMAL head width and non-protruding jaws allow accessibility for hard to reach applications
- CHROME finish for ultimate rust prevention
- Made to CHANNELLOCK® specifications in Spain.
|Overall Length||6.38 in.||162.0 mm|
|Joint Thickness||0.43 in.||10.92 mm|
|Joint Width||0.43 in.||10.92 mm|
|Jaw Capacity||0.94 in.||23.88 mm|
|Weight||0.28 lbs.||127.01 g|
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.