804 4-inch Adjustable Wrench
At 4.50 inches in length, the CHANNELLOCK® 804 4" Adjustable Wrench is the smallest adjustable wrench in the CHANNELLOCK® family and can be easily and conveniently transported in a pocket or small tool bag. CHANNELLOCK® Adjustable Wrenches feature non-protruding jaws for greater access in tight spaces. The combination of a smart and comfortable tapered handle design, precise 4-thread knurl and minimal head width improves performance in everyday use. CHANNELLOCK® Adjustable Wrenches are made in Spain and forged from rugged chrome vanadium steel.
- MEASUREMENT SCALES are laser engraved (in. on front, mm. on reverse) and handy for sizing nuts, pipe and tube diameters
- PRECISE 4-thread knurl improved adjustment accuracy
- OPTIMAL head width and non-protruding jaws allow accessibility for hard to reach applications
- ERGONOMIC tapered handle
- RUGGED Chrome Vanadium steel construction
- CHROME finish for ultimate rust prevention
- Made to CHANNELLOCK® specifications in Spain.
|Overall Length||4.5 in.||114.3 mm|
|Joint Thickness||0.37 in.||9.4 mm|
|Joint Width||0.37 in.||9.4 mm|
|Jaw Capacity||0.51 in.||12.95 mm|
|Weight||0.11 lbs.||49.9 g|
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.