6SWCB 6-inch CODE BLUE® WideAzz® Slim Jaw Adjustable Wrench
Tackle big jobs in small spaces with the CHANNELLOCK® 6" CODE BLUE® WIDEAZZ®Xtra Slim Jaw Adjustable Wrench featuring 50% slimmer jaws when compared to a standard wrench of its size. A super-wide jaw opening provides greater capacity in a lightweight, compact adjustable wrench, supporting larger nuts and bolt sizes. The combination of a smart and comfortable tapered handle design with CODE BLUE® comfort grips, precise 4-thread knurl and minimal head width improves performance in confined spaces. CHANNELLOCK® Adjustable Wrenches are made in Spain and forged from rugged chrome vanadium steel.
- SLIM jaws are up to 50% THINNER than a standard wrench of the same size, providing greater access in tight spaces
- WIDEAZZ® jaws are up to 75% wider than a standard wrench of the same size
- MEASUREMENT SCALES are laser engraved (in. on front, mm. on reverse) and handy for sizing nuts, pipe and tube diameters
- PRECISE 4-thread knurl improves adjustment accuracy
- OPTIMAL head width and non-protruding jaws allow accessibility for hard to reach applications
- ERGONOMIC tapered handle
- RUGGED Chrome Vanadium steel construction
- CHROME finish for ultimate rust prevention
- CODE BLUE® comfort grips
- Made to CHANNELLOCK® specifications in Spain.
|Overall Length||6.93 in.||176.02 mm|
|Joint Thickness||0.55 in.||13.97 mm|
|Joint Width||0.55 in.||13.97 mm|
|Jaw Capacity||1.34 in.||34.04 mm|
|Weight||0.45 lbs.||204.12 g|
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.