440® 12-inch Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers
CHANNELLOCK® Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers are built to last with a PERMALOCK® fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and laser-hardened teeth to provide a better, longer lasting grip. CHANNELLOCK® Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- The ORIGINAL STRAIGHT JAW Tongue & Groove Pliers provide a strong, versatile grip for use in both directions
- RELIABLE PERMALOCK® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure with increased joint strength
- STRONG 90-degree, laser-hardened teeth for superior grip and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- UNDERCUT tongue and groove won’t slip
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
|Jaw Length||1.5 in.||38.1 mm|
|Overall Length||12.0 in.||304.8 mm|
|Joint Thickness||0.5 in.||12.7 mm|
|Jaw Capacity||2.25 in.||57.15 mm|
|Handle Span||1.81 in.||45.97 mm|
|Weight||1.64 lbs.||743.89 g|