430® 10-inch Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers
CHANNELLOCK® Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers are built to last with a PERMALOCK® fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and laser-hardened teeth to provide a better, longer lasting grip. CHANNELLOCK® Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- The ORIGINAL STRAIGHT JAW Tongue & Groove Pliers provide a strong, versatile grip for use in both directions
- RELIABLE PERMALOCK® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure with increased joint strength
- STRONG 90-degree, laser-hardened teeth for superior grip and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- UNDERCUT tongue & groove won’t slip
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
|Jaw Length||1.38 in.||35.05 mm|
|Overall Length||10.0 in.||254.0 mm|
|Joint Thickness||0.44 in.||11.18 mm|
|Jaw Capacity||2 in.||50.8 mm|
|Handle Span||2.13 in.||54.1 mm|
|Weight||1.18 lbs.||535.24 g|