CHANNELLOCK® 480 BIGAZZ® Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers didn't get their name by accident. With a 5-1/2 inch jaw capacity, these pliers are as big as the job at hand. Its 12 non-slip, undercut adjustment channels offer a versatile range of adjustments for virtually every field application. CHANNELLOCK® Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers are built to last with a PERMALOCK® fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and laser-hardened teeth to provide a better, longer lasting grip. CHANNELLOCK® Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- The ORIGINAL STRAIGHT JAW Tongue & Groove Pliers provide a strong, versatile grip for use in both directions
- RELIABLE PERMALOCK® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure with increased joint strength
- STRONG 90-degree, laser-hardened teeth for superior grip and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- UNDERCUT tongue and groove won’t slip
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA