The CHANNELLOCK® 810NW 10" Wide Adjustable Wrench has a greater jaw capacity to support larger nuts and bolts with thinner, non-protruding jaws for greater access in tight spaces. The combination of a smart and comfortable tapered handle design, precise 4-thread knurl and minimal head width improves performance in everyday use. CHANNELLOCK® Adjustable Wrenches are made in Spain and forged from rugged chrome vanadium steel.
- WIDE jaws offer up to 25% extra capacity, supporting larger nuts and bolts
- LONGER jaws grip better and are up to 22% THINNER, providing greater access in tight spaces
- MEASUREMENT SCALES are laser engraved (in. on front, mm. on reverse) and are handy for sizing nuts, pipe and tube diameters
- PRECISE 4-thread knurl improves adjustment accuracy
- OPTIMAL head width and non-protruding jaws allow accessibility for hard to reach applications
- ERGONOMIC tapered handle
- RUGGED Chrome Vanadium steel construction
- BLACK PHOSPHATE finish for ultimate rust prevention
- Made to CHANNELLOCK® specifications in Spain.