CHANNELLOCK® Combination Long Nose Pliers offer a sleek, lightweight design and feature Xtreme Leverage Technology (XLT™). XLT™ positions the rivet closer to the cutting edge so considerably less force is required to cut than other high leverage designs. State-of-the-art laser heat treating offers a strong and consistent pattern across the cutting edge, adding increased strength and longevity over traditional hardening practices. Crosshatch jaws provide maximum grip and durability, and an added pipe grip feature accommodates many shapes. A precision-machined knife-and-anvil style cutting system ensures perfect mating. CHANNELLOCK® Long Nose Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- COMBINATION Long Nose Pliers design is sleek, lightweight and includes an additional pipe grip feature
- XTREME LEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY (XLT™) increases performance and reduces hand fatigue
- LASER heat-treated cutting edges perform better and last longer
- CROSSHATCH TEETH to provide maximum grip
- PRECISION-machined knife and anvil style cutting edges ensure perfect mating for superior performance and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort