The CHANNELLOCK® 909 9.5" Crimper/Cutter offers a sleek nose design that easily maneuvers into tight places to make the perfect crimp on both insulated and non-insulated solderless connections and terminals. Precise laser heat-treated cutting edges and durable high carbon steel make this the only crimper you'll ever need. CHANNELLOCK® 909 Crimper/Cutters are made in USA and forged from high carbon steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- CENTER CUT design aligns cutting edges in the center of the plier head providing additional leverage and overall performance
- CRIMPER for use on insulated and non-insulated connections and terminals using 10-22 AWG wire
- LASER heat-treated cutting edges perform better and last longer
- PRECISION machined knife and anvil style cutting edges ensure perfect mating for superior performance and longevity
- FORGED high carbon steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA